10 facts about me
- I’m 23 years old. I live in Helsinki, Finland. I’m half Finnish and half Filipina.
- I’ve had a blog since 2013. I write a lot from intimate thoughts to just sharing my life in pictures. I think I have a lot to share for others to learn from. I’ve written about my hard childhood, about narcissism and alcoholism in our family, about eating disorders from anorexia to bulimia.
- Smile is my best asset! I like to goof around and I strive for positivity.
- I usually get underestimated, mostly for shallow reasons. There are also a lot of prejudices of me.
- I work in customer service and social media is a working tool for me as well. I also study economics.
- I live happily together with my boyfriend. I have a Shetland sheepdog called Tete.Suurin osa elämäni vuoristoradoista ovat oireilua vaikeasta nuoruudestani: narsistinen kasvuympäristö ja siitä irtautuminen, todellisen minän löytämistä sekä sen rakentamista.
- I could say I try to live as normal as possible even though I’ve become a sort of a tabloid celebrity here in Finland. Combined with the media, it seems like I attract a lot of scandals, even though my opinions and “problems” a not quite different to any other people.
- My life has literally been a roller coaster of being lost to finding who I truly am and to building myself to who and what I want to be.
- I try to keep it real. If I’m not feeling well, I say it. If I’m feeling like the king of the mountain, I definitely will say it. Even more often I like to influence with my opinions to have an impact on things that are important to me.
- I’m really into self-examination: I want to understand myself better in order to become a more wellbeing, happier and a better person. I’m also into training at the gym, make up and I really love fashion and clothes, especially shoes!
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring”
“If you want to live a life you’ve never lived before, you have to start doing things you’ve never done before”
“Concentrate on what makes you feel good and you will manifest everything that makes you feel good”
“Don’t regret what’s done and happened. Everything happens for reason. There’s always either a blessing or a lesson. Concentrate on now and the future. You can only learn from the past.”